Wednesday, October 26, 2011

There Should Be NO Team Orders!!!!!

Today, day 3 of the Talladega Team Orders Fiasco in NASCRAP!!!!! Now hearing that Richard Childress ordered Paul Menard not to push Tony Stewart past Burton and Boyer in the closing laps of the race. Boyer finished 1st Burton 2nd in the race. So I don't like this, but Paul Menard drives a RCR car and in some sense Richard C can tell his driver, driving his car what to do or not to do. I think its un-ethical and not in the true spirit of what racing should be but Richard Childress does own the car. RCR runs Chevy's as does Tony Stewart so there is NO conflict there but as it turns out it was a Landmark win for RCR in the CUP Series, #100. So I think it was about making sure one of his cars did not push someone else past his other two cars leading the race and in position to win. Paul Menard was available due to Kevin Harvick being involved in a wreck.

On the Trevor Bayne Desertion of Gordon, I heard Trevor's radio transmission apoligizing profusely and saying "I wish THEY hadn't Made Me Do That", So my question is who is they, and what was said!!! I also heard him on the telephone trying to explain to Steve Byrnes on SPEED's RaceHub what happened and why he deserted Gordon. While his excuse sounded feasible it did not sound like he was very convinced that he was telling us the REAL TRUTH!! So for me my disappointment in Trevor Bayne remains and probably will not change anytime in the near future!!! If you have NO HONOR you get NO respect from ME.

And Richard Childress you need to get some ethics sewn into your gut, TEAM ORDERS SUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment