Monday, October 24, 2011

You Can Do Anything In a FORD!!!!!

Folks I have STEAM coming out of my ears as I ponder what to post in this thread!!! I watched the entire race today and had been hearing all these rumors of TEAM ORDERS!!! Now I understand team orders as far as don't wreck your team mate, help if you can without hurting yourself or others, I can live with that. But just because someone leases or buys, engines from you, means they can tell you what to do on the track????? That's WRONG!!! I have suspected for years that the reason I had trouble understanding RACERS, was because they have NO HONOR!!! Today I got a driver to confirm this on twitter and I am really "Pi$$ed"!!!!!

My honor is all I have, it is #1 on any of my lists and should be #1 on everyone's list! It is your "word" your "bond" it is what defines you. So when Trevor Bayne dropped Jeff Gordon, after supposedly telling him he would work with him in the closing laps at Talladega, I thought that was very strange. Trevor seems to be a God Fearing young man and Honor should be at the top of his list!!! But apparently the "DEVIL" in Jack Roush, ordered Trevor to NOT HELP Jeff Gordon. Now I am in no way a real Jeff Gordon Fan, this to me is about the money grubbing ogers of NASCRAP and Team Orders sliding under the radar to "dishonor" fair and honest racing!!!!! Plus Jack Roush telling a driver, not driving one of his 4 cars, what to do is just wrong!!! He may be leasing engines to the Wood Bro. , but that should not give him any say so about who Trevor helps or races with. Further Trevor drives for Roush in the Nationwide Series and that also has NO bearing on what Jack should be able to tell Trevor in a Cup Car owned by another team.

So are we headed to the F1 Formula of "do as I say" from owners cause they spend millions they don't need to!!!!! Having one series on this Planet run by politicos who have the money to crush a persons HONOR just to keep their job is the most disgusting thing I have come across!!! Plus that series should be re-named FOLLOW THE LEADER 1.

I would like to see NASCRAP take a stand on this "garbage", but I feel sure they won't!!! If they do it will probably be on the wrong side of this, since my guess is it has truly been going on from the start of NASCRAP as an org. Anyway I finally got my answer as to why I could not understand the "racers" mentality, apparently "racers" have NO HONOR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment